Friday, May 29, 2020

Loveseats, Paintings, & Microwaves

I've been spending a bit more time at the school over the past couple of weeks in order to get everything closed down and ready for summer.  This includes scanning ALL (yes, 9500+) of the books in order to do inventory and checking in all of the books that have been returned so far.  I also have a nice surprise for you for next year...a loveseat!  Someone was getting new furniture & was kind enough to donate their old loveseat to us!


I've also been doing some painting.  Yes, me, painting!  I was really struggling to begin with & almost gave up but I'm glad I continued because the end result was well worth it!


Our microwave at home also stopped working, but thanks to a friend who likes to repair random electronic objects, we were able to get it fixed instead of having to buy a new one.  It didn't look pretty during the process of being fixed...


No comments:

Post a Comment