Thursday, April 2, 2020

Posting from Self-isolation

I hope you're all doing well & know that I miss you very much!

I've had passing thoughts about beginning a blog in the past but never got around to.  Now, however, seems like the perfect time since we are all locked away at home for the great "Quarantine 2020."

Since everyone is probably beginning to go a bit stir crazy, I thought I'd share some of what I've been doing over the past couple of weeks.






Doing schoolwork with the assistance of my favorite co-worker...














                                           ...or trying to at least...












...and being observed by my favorite supervisor.















                                        Being spied upon by the neighbors...



















...making new friends...
















                       
                          ...and spending time with my favorite person!












I also hosted my first ever Virtual Book Club with some of the amazing students and staff at our school,  but I don't have any pictures from that.

I hope to see even more friendly, and much missed, faces during our next Zoom!





In my next post I'll tell you about the books I've been reading.